Patrick opens the show by sharing the remarkable story of Dr. Eugene Lazowski, a Polish physician who rescued 8,000 Jewish people during World War II by ingeniously fabricating a false typhus outbreak in a Polish city under Nazi occupation. He also answers a ton of listener questions about the protocols for using Holy Water, does a divorced person need an annulment before becoming Catholic, do good non-believers go to heaven, and which came first, Adam and Eve or the dinosaurs?
- Kevin – What is the protocol for using Holy Water.
- Tom – The ideas that challenge us should be appreciated because they make us grow. We build up our own belief system, and sometimes we are so unwilling to hear from others.
- Fran – When a woman is non-Catholic, divorced, and she is living a chaste life, does she need an annulment to become Catholic?
- Camilla 9-years-old – If someone is a good person but doesn’t believe in God, do they go to heaven for the good deeds they do? Were the dinosaurs before or after Adam and Eve?
- Janet – Can you explain the second reading for today’s Mass?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS