Patrick answers listener questions about if it’s fair that the Good Thief went to Heaven, did Adam and Eve have guardian angels, and is it wrong to hold hands a Mass
- Melatonin overdoses in children are on the rise. Patrick shares what parents need to know
- Email – How is it fair the Good Thief get to go to Heaven?
- Kayha 8-years-old – Did Adam and Eve have guardian angels like we do? She just turned 8 on Wednesday.
- Richard – is it wrong to hold hands with my family during the Our Father prayer?
- Liz – Melatonin is actually something you don’t want to take long term and consistently.
- Carlos – He has two siblings that are not married in the church but they do have kids. What can I do as an older brother to convince them do the right thing?
- Jessica – She is on her way to a widows retreat. While listening to the kids’ question about the guardian angel prayer, she remembers her husband used to say that prayer and she’s taking it as a sign from her husband that she will be okay on this retreat.
- Flo – She has a new friend who is growing in her faith since she lost her husband. Her daughter-in-law is challenging her saying how she believes it all?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS