Patrick answers questions about what constitutes a sin, should the bible be taken literally, is it okay to adopt and implant embryo’s via IVF, and why did God create skunks?
- Mark – If someone who has a disease and they’re taking the meds, but they’re not making the lifestyle changes; is that a sin?
- Timothy – Is the bible to be taken literally?
- Carolina – Why did God create skunks?
- Is it okay to adopt and implant an embryo from IVF?
- Ruben – Why don’t some prayers conclude with “amen?”
- Luis – Is the healing workshop we’re involved with okay? In the workshop, my sister-in-law will anoint us with oil and then ‘cleanse’ us so we’re safe.
- Richard – Should prayer be allowed in schools?
- George – There is a part two of the guardian angel’s prayer.
- Matt – Should we ask for the intercession of infants who die after baptism?
- Joan – I heard a prayer that describes Mary as ‘Divine Mary’. Isn’t only God divine?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS