Patrick helps listeners discern whether they are receiving graces from God or the Evil one, answers questions about the anointing of the sick and offers advice to a young professional in navigating pride month in the workplace.
- Virginia – My daughter said she wanted to be a boy. But the real problem was she had no one to play with (all the kids around her were boys).
- Christina – Saint Catharine of Siena could read souls and Saint John Vienna could read souls. But they could see different aspects of souls. How do we determine whether a grace is from God or the devil?
- Michelle – My dad recently passed away. The priest was able to give the Anointing of the Sick after he passed. Is that valid?
- Email – I always play the “bad cop” when it comes to raising our kids. I don’t like it but need help on breaking this routine
- Kimberly – At my work there is a Pride Month event. I was asked to change the logo of my company to gay pride and post things in favor of pride things. Can I do that?
- Erin – What is the best way to say thank you to God?
- Kelly – Are we called to forgive and forget or just forgive and leave a bad situation?
- Tom – What is the best time to baptize an infant child?
- Cindy – A woman laughed at my face in church. Is that a sin?
- Sal – I use editing software to take out bad content in movies for my kids. Are there some movies where I shouldn’t let my kids watch even with the edits?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS