Patrick shares the good news that vehicle manufacturers have done a 180 and will now be keeping AM Radios in their vehicles. He also comments on how Target stores have pulled back on their LGBTQ merchandise after “workers are threatened.” Patrick questions that narrative and suggests what’s really happening is Target is trying to save face and money by pulling these items that most Americans find offensive
- Ford Reverses Course, Will Keep AM Radio In Its Vehicles
- Joseph – Since we participate in Christ resurrection, why do we have to wait until the end of times to get our bodies back?
- Nathan – My godson is my sister’s kid, and she is insisting to send him to public school. She’s only looking at the IQ level from the standardized test scores. She doesn’t think Catholic education is worth it.
- Target pulls some LGBTQ+ merchandise from stores ahead of June Pride month after threats to workers. Patrick questions if that narrative is true and what’s really happening is Target is trying to save face and money by pulling items most Americans find offensive
- Pope Benedict predicted gender ideology would be final rebellion against God
- Valerie – Where are the Catholics? Where is our backbone? We need to protest at these places!
- Jessica – Comment for Valerie: so many of us have the same burden of the heart for our world. We must reach out to our youth
- Rae – Funny idea of Target and LGBTQ… we have Victoria Secret why can’t we have Victor Secret?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS