Patrick answers listener questions about what’s the difference between a pastoral administrator and a parochial vicar, where in the bible does it says that we have to attend an RCIA program, should we have armed guards at our Catholic schools, and what is the definition of pluralism regarding Methodist church
- Patrick goes into more details in answering Elli’s questions from the last hour: She was baptized Greek orthodox then converted to Catholicism. Someone told her that because she was baptized Greek orthodox, she will forever be orthodox. Is this true
- Elizabeth – What’s the difference between a pastoral administrator and a parochial vicar?
- Shanna – Where in the bible does it says that we have to attend an RCIA program?
- Karen – The Rosary is our weapon
- Chuck – We should have armed guards at our public and Catholic schools board meeting.
- Target holds ’emergency’ meeting over LGBTQ merchandise in some stores to avoid ‘Bud Light situation’
- Irma – Is it okay to only receive communion from the priest and not lay person?
- John – I met Vin Scully and I’m a lifelong Dodger fan. What Dodgers are doing desecrates the memory of him.
- Monica – The Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Des Plains IL was desecrated.
- Lanay – What is the definition of pluralism regarding Methodist church?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS