Patrick answers questions about genuflecting towards the tabernacle, why do Catholic’s pray to Mary, is transubstantiation based on Aristotelian metaphysics, and how can I learn about the different Priestly Orders and find one that fits for me?
- Annika – Question about genuflecting towards the tabernacle
- Cindy – Helping those in prolonged singleness find relationship
- David – I heard Catholics praying for Mary’s protection to end abortion. What is that all about?
- Bill – Transubstantiation based on Aristotelian metaphysics. Does that mean they are both a matter of faith?
- Peter – Are there any prayers to combat a suicide demon?
- Pat – Do you know anything about legionaries of Christ?
- Kirsten – How can I learn about the different Priestly Orders and find one that fits for me?
- Joe – I often see skull and cross bones design on shirts. Is that okay?
- Michelle – Question about intercessory prayers. Doesn’t the Bible say only Jesus can go to God for us?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS