Patrick answers listener questions about the sin of pride, what are sacramental oils, what are his thoughts on “honor,” and are we separated from our bodies after we die till Jesus returns?
- Target’s Stock Market Value Takes $6 Billion Hit Since Backlash Over ‘Pride’ Collection
- Passenger, described only as a person, opens exit door during airplane flight in South Korea; 12 people injured slightly
- Rowena – If we want to pass our Catholic faith to young people, we can do that through great music
- Maria – If the root of most sin is pride, and pride is a deadly sin, why are most sins not mortal sins?
- Manuel – What do you know about Ethiopian Catholics?
- Deanna – When we pass, do we go to heaven and our body goes to rest until Jesus comes back? Does he meet the deceased first and then take the rest of us to Heaven?
- James – What is a sacramental oil and how can they can be used?
- Dusty – What do you believe honor is?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS