Patrick answers listener questions about good books for Catholics and non-Catholics, what do Lutherans believe, can I be given absolution if my confession isn’t heard, if you go to Hell is there any chance of getting out, and was Lucifer an Archangel or a Seraphim?
- Joel – My brother might enjoy the book Surprised by Truth. Do you think I should recommend it?
- Tony – A family member just passed away who was Lutheran. What do Lutherans believe? I don’t want to insult others when speaking at his funeral.
- Sister Elizabeth – I ordered a ticket through an online chat. When I typed “God Bless You,” but the chat put “***” in place of God. What do you think about that?
- Paulette – My Lutheran friend has cancer. Can he get the anointing of the sick from a Priest?
- Alejandra – A priest didn’t hear my confession, he just absolved me. Is that okay? I am getting married today and want to know if I can receive Jesus.
- Anna Marie – If you die and go to Hell, can you get out of Hell?
- Jonathon – Was Lucifer an Archangel or a Seraphim before he fell?
- Evelyn – When the tabernacle is not in the church, does that mean that Christ is not in the Church because the tabernacle is not there and He only comes into the Church until the moment of the Consecration during Mass?
- Alex – In Scripture, Jesus said: ‘The Father is greater than I’. How can this be if the Trinity is all God, same nature?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS