Patrick continues his conversation with Anne from the previous hour. There’s a group that takes people from her church to visit churches of other faiths. Is this a good idea and is it even acceptable?
- Mary – About CCC819, what if protestants do not repent or become Catholic at the time of death, are they in the path of hell as well?
- Victoria 10-years-old – In Leviticus, it talks about clean and unclean animals. When did those rules change for us?
- Judy – Is Pentecost about the birthday of the Church or was the birthday of the Church at the crucifixion when Jesus was pierced by the lance?
- Mary – My sister fell away from the faith. She believes we are living in heaven now here on earth and she doesn’t believe in the afterlife. What should I do?
- Joan – I just cancelled my Kohl’s credit card because they support LGBTQ+ and I will not be shopping at Target
- Keith – I have tickets for a Dodgers game later this summer, but am now wondering if I should still go in light of the SPI controversy?