Patrick answers listener questions about sending kids to public school or home schooling them, why would Catholics be saved but not Protestants, is there a specific way a priest should hold the Eucharist when consecrating it, and is it okay to go to a wedding shower if the wedding will not take place in a Catholic Church?
- Lilly – We are adopting two children (girl and boy) from Colombia, one of whom is developmentally disabled. Should we homeschool them or put them in a Chicago public school.
- Mark – What is the difference between Protestants and Catholics which would make Catholics saved but Protestants not?
- Jim – My daughter wants to marry a man who was married outside of the Catholic Church. Does he need to get an annulment before they and get married?
- Carrie – Regarding Catholic Schools with children with disabilities: We have a disabled child and it is working well for us.
- Fred – Is there a specific way a priest should hold the Eucharist when consecrating it?
- Rose – Can I go to a shower of a Catholic who is getting married at a non-denominational church?