Patrick answers listener questions about kids having smart phones, what does the term “adopted” mean in the Catechism of the Catholic Church, and is there a contrast in Jesus’ teaching in John 4:34 and John 6?
- Conservatives’ Boycotts Wipe Off Billions From Target And Bud Light Valuations, More Brand Battles Upcoming
- Michelle – CCC in the prologue, what does the term “adopted” means?
- Tony 14-years-old – Can you give me ideas or options that will help me talk my dad into giving me a smart phone?
- Patrick shares an email about a smart phone that might work well for your kids. Find out more at https://www.thelightphone.com/
- Erin – Suggestion of different phone options with parents control: the bark phone, pinwheel phone, gabb phone.
- Ann – Comment about boycotts and 401 K.
- Gabriel – What are your thoughts about the teaching of Jesus in John 4:34 in contrast to the Eucharist in John chapter 6, and the parable of the wedding garment in Mathew 22?