(1:55) Bible Study:
- Mk 12:13-17
- Father explains the difference between Sadducees and Pharisees
- Father explains the ingredients needed for the Eucharist, shares a story on how someone found Relevant Radio, explains the morality of jumping out of a plane, explains the occult, talks about the communion of saints and explains an interesting text from Proverbs.
(39:57) Word of the Day:
- Bernadine – About the parable of the fig tree, what does it mean?
- Anne – Wedding feast at Cana and Jesus said ‘it isn’t my time.’ Could you explain? Was it foretold in Old Testament?
- Rob – Question about the Old Testament and its violence.
- Wayne – Readings at mass today and about evil shepherds and about what the church is supposed to do with evil shepherds and how to protect ourselves?