Bible Study: (4:04)
- Why does God ask Abram to count the stars?
- What does it mean to know them by their fruit?
- (18:20) – Artificial Light in the World
- (21:51) – Why on Good Friday is the main crucifix covered?
- (24:03) – What should we be asking for when we say ‘Give us this day our daily bread?’
- (26:54) – Bible Recommendation & Hope to Die by Scott Hahn
- (36:58) – Why was the serpent allowed in the garden?
- (41:46) – Acts 5 money question
- (48:09) – Radio & Politics
Word of the Day: Hallowed (33:00)