Fr. John Eckert joins Patrick for a conversation about Spiritual Friendship
- (3:16) – Child hood Friendships
- Albert – Spiritual friends that keep me on track – men’s group
- James – revert to the faith: The Lord courted me through a Baptist brother back to Catholicism
- Pablo – How can I love my neighbors when it brings so much anxiety to me. My shyness has brought me closer to God, but I’ve never had a real friend.
- Brenda – Friendship has been very important in my faith life. My dear friend is in extreme pain all the time, and when my mom died he comforted me even though he was in his own pain. If someone in that much pain can feel like, then I can too and I’m closer to God than ever before
- (40:49) – Who were Jesus’ friends?
- Denny – I have several people who have blessed me along the way to becoming a Catholic and I’m so thankful for them