Patrick answers questions about divorce and annulments and he gives advice to many people suffering from the pain of divorce and others asking if they have unknowingly been living in sin
- John (email) – You said “divorce is a serious sin.” I disagree with that statement.
- Elizabeth – Follow up from the last caller on yesterday’s show: I want to encourage the lady who couldn’t find a job and was losing hope yesterday. I had similar journey.
- “Be still before the Lord, and wait patiently for Him”
- Rod – If the Earth is billions of years old, then why did God let dinosaurs die off? Does that mean he is the author of death?
- Stuart – How does the marriage tribunal weigh into divorce for Catholics? Is that infallible?
- Patrick recommends “When Is Marriage Null?: Guide to the Grounds of Matrimonial Nullity for Pastors, Counselors, and Lay Faithful” by Paolo Bianchi
- Email – I was the victim in my divorce when my husband walked out on me after 20+ years.
- Shirley – Did the trinity exist before Jesus born?