Patrick answers questions about the new “Padre Pio” movie, various questions about annulments, how to help a ladies group get started in apologetics, and what is the Church’s position on supporting and celebrating pride month?
- Victor – What is your take on the ‘Padre Pio’ movie? Patrick does not recommend it and explains why.
- Maria – I was in a violent marriage and he divorced me. If I get annulment, can my husband remarry?
- Email – I pray along with Fr. Rocky while I’m driving. Do I still receive all the benefits even if it’s not live?
- Paul – What is the position of the Church for Catholics who are supporting and celebrating Pride month?
- Kevin – My brother became a Protestant. How can I reel him back in?
- Natalie – What should I do about public school teaching pride material? Is it enough to just take my kids out of school?
- Brenda – How can my ladies group get started in Apologetics?
- Sal – Are you familiar with the book ‘In the school of the holy spirit’ by Jacques Phillipe