Patrick answers caller questions such as, how will we look in heaven, is it okay to go to a gay wedding, is feeling bitterness a moral sin, and what do we know about the Angel of Death.
- Dan (email) – How will we look in heaven?
- Al – Is it okay to go to gay wedding?
- Steven – I believe that UFOs are distraction and don’t exist to keep us looking in other direction
- Patrick discusses ideas expressed in the book “The Singularity Is Near: When Humans Transcend Biology” and “Extraterrestrial Intelligence and the Catholic Faith: Are We Alone in the Universe with God and the Angels?”
- Kevin – Are my feelings of bitterness a mortal sin?
- Sabastian (email) – If a married couple decides not to have children, is their marriage still valid?
- Lucien 10-years-old – What do we know about the Angel of Death from Old Testament?
- Shawn – Drug addiction is like a cancer- I only came back because of the Lord.