Patrick answers caller questions about fatherhood, how do we know when we are possessed, are we responsible for ‘saving’ our loved ones by telling them about God, is having religious statues idolatry, and how can we tell if something has a soul?
- Joseph (email) – What does the Church teach about fatherhood that we won’t hear from the secular world?
- Lucy – How do we know when we are possessed and how can we avoid it?
- Lenore – Maybe if we spend some of our money towards forming the youth, we might not have this woke mentality
- Betty – How much are we responsible for ‘saving’ our loved ones by telling them about God?
- Phil – We can lower Catholic school tuition by giving scholarships for families
- Dennis (email) – Do babies confess their sins before being baptized, where in the bible does it say Jesus’ mother is an intercessor for anyone, and are those little medals, like St. Christopher, pinned on people’s shirts idolatry?
- Fred – How can we tell if something has a soul?