Patrick continues the conversation about the movie “A Man Called Otto” and focuses on compassion and understanding without promoting the trans agenda
- Margaret – I must agree that having the character in the movie, Otto, is nefarious placement. It’s beyond me how we have come to pushing their agenda by always having a gay or trans character in shows.
- LeQuan – Acceptance for the trans community: How do you separate acceptance of a person and a lifestyle?
- Jorge – I agree with Patrick about Otto. This is a situation that we encounter in almost every situation of our lives.
- Patrick reads and responds to a number of emails that just came in about the movie “A Man Called Otto”
- Shannon – I thought it was handled well and I liked the movie!
- Maureen – The trans character said his father kicked him out because he was bad at sports. I think that’s an interesting point.
- Joey – If we move away from compassion and go towards anger, what a dark world this will be.
- Ramona – My child suffers from gender dysphoria. Parents don’t kick their kids out, the kids walk out
- Lauren – Thanks for your perspective on this.