Patrick answers listener questions about how to talk to family members about coming back to the Church, why do demons always recognize Jesus, and how could Jesus give his body and blood if he wasn’t dead yet?
- Patrick comments on President Biden’s tweeter post highlighting a Pride Flag taking center stage at the White House
- California Bill Would Charge Parents Who Don’t ‘Affirm’ Transgenderism With ‘Child Abuse’
- Maria – My brothers don’t go to mass anymore. What should I say to them?
- Patrick shares and responds to a tweet from Anna-Kate who has same-sex attraction
- Cyrus reads and Patrick responds to a listener’s email who personally has same-sex attraction and thanks Patrick for his companionate approach to the subject
- Albert – Jesus is recognized by those who are possessed, but the high priests couldn’t recognize Jesus. How is it that evil can recognize Jesus? Is the devil a god since he seems to be everywhere?
- Ellen – How could Jesus give his body and blood if he wasn’t dead yet? How was Baptism available before the death of Jesus?