Patrick answers an email asking him to compare A.I. and the Tower of Babel. Patrick gives this some serious thought and a serious answer
- Paul McCartney says A.I. got John Lennon’s voice on ‘last Beatles record’
- Nancy – The early days of the internet was “mind-blowing.” Can we go to heaven digitally?
- Patrick shares clips from The Today Show in 1994 trying to describe the internet and David Bowie in 1999 talking about how the internet is going to change everything
- Nora – Which book do you recommend about who wrote the bible, and who compiled the bible? Planning to go to the Eucharistic procession in LA, and will be posting photos on FB page of the Carmelite Nuns and the Little Sisters of the Poor.
- Patrick – I was diagnosed with a disease of the skin. How do I know who I can offer this up to?
- Patrick recommends “Abandonment to Divine Providence” by Jean-Pierre de Caussade
- Michael – Is annulment different from divorce and would that make you a child born out of wedlock?
- Patrick responds to an email about why do callers keep asking if they can attend a wedding reception and not the ceremony, and your answer is always the same. Is there ever an instance when a Catholic shouldn’t attend a ceremony, but the party is ok?