Patrick answers listener questions about Gregorian Masses, can Mary be referred to as the wife of God, and why are scarfs and doylies not required to be worn at Mass?
- If Amazon Thinks You’re Racist, It Will Shut Down Your Smart Home – Patrick shares Brandon Jackson’s experience
- Mary – You visited us years ago. Gregorian Masses and Chaplet of Divine Mercy are good for the souls of the departed.
- Kathy (email) – Didn’t Saint Paul say, “Who are you, Lord?”
- Olivia – What are the origins of the deaconate in the bible? Is it in Acts 6?
- Judy – Can Mary be referred to as the wife of God?
- Will – Is Lumen Gentium, Paragraph 25, dogmatically binding?
- Carol – In the late 60s, we would wear scarfs and doylies in churches. Why did they stop enforcing that?