Patrick comments on how 3 contestants on Jeopardy don’t know the first line of the Lord’s Prayer and the answer goes unquestioned, and answers listener questions such as do you need to be re-baptized if you were originally baptized in a Mega-Church and do Catholic’s pray to statues?
- Email – Do Catholic’s pray to statues? Isn’t that idolatry?
- Nathan (email) – Are mothers who are giving birth closer to God at that moment then at any other?
- Email – My husband is having a virtual affair via text. Beyond counseling and confession, I don’t know what to do.
- Catholics Invited to Pray an Act of Reparation on Solemnity of the Sacred Heart
- Laurie – I was baptized in a mega Church. Should I get re-baptized in the Catholic Church?