Patrick offers guidance and shines the light of truth on the LGBTQ and Trans Agenda
- Laura – My family has disowned me because I refuse to bow to the trans agenda. I found Matt Walsh’s “What is a Woman” movie to be really helpful.
- Mary – My daughter wants to be a boy so she can have a relationship with a girl and not be a lesbian.
- Joe – Do you recommend books by Thomas Keeting and Peter Kreeft. Patrick says “no” to Keeting and “Yes” to Kreeft.
- Mary – I organize a woman’s house and she dabbles in the Occult. She’s very attached to a fortune teller, whom I met. Now, the lady wants me to organize the fortune teller’s house. What should I do?
- Americans Are Becoming Less Accepting of Same-Sex Relationships, Poll Shows
- Celeste 12-years-old – Did Adam and Eve go to heaven?
- Patti – I think schools promote trans ideology
- Raquel – Can you tell me where to look up Catholic understanding of psalms in scripture?
- Pat – We need to stand firm as parents about the gender of a child and let them make choices as an adult, not as minor.