Patrick answers listener questions about the Seal of Confession, do Priests go to confession, did Jesus sin, can you change godparents later in life, and what is the Maronite Church?
- Paul – Some riders can see better without a helmet. I was surprised that you were so confident that God the Father was not a man. I think this theory that God is a man has become more common here.
- Rebecca – My friend is against people who pray out loud. Sometimes I am so shocked, I can’t stand up for myself or others.
- Cat – I am protestant and the seal of confession is a hang up for me being Catholic
- Marge – How do priests go to confession? Do they need to go to another priest?
- Armando (Twitter) – Why does St. Paul refer to Jesus as making him sin in Corinthians 5:21?
- Brynn – Can you switch your godparents?
- Pat – What is the first judgment and the final judgment?
- Lynn – What is the Maronite Church and can Catholic go to it?