Patrick answers listener questions about difficult penances, is it a mortal sin to shop somewhere that also sells the abortion pill, and what’s a great book to for kids who are un-catechized?
- Patrick plays the Taco Tuesday song for a loyal listener
- Wendy – Is it okay to listen to music with questionable (sinful) lyrics?
- Mark – How do I respond if the penance the priest gives in confession is too difficult?
- Sana – Can you recommend a good book that isn’t directly Catholic but is pro-American and not so ‘in your face’ for a book club?
- Rose – I’m concerned about going to confession lately. Sometimes I am not given much of a penance. What do I do?
- Donna – I have two granddaughters who are un-catechized. I would like to send them a book that would introduce them to the Catholic Faith. I want to give them a book that they would actually read. Patrick recommends “The Baltimore Catechism St. Joseph Edition”
- It’s been 5 years to the day that Greta Thunberg said humanity would be wiped out if we don’t stop using fossil fuels
- Michelle – I read that CVS sells the abortion pill. Would it be a mortal sin to still get my prescriptions filled there.
- Patty – It’s funny that these companies support abortion. They are undermining themselves by eliminating customers.