Maria calls in to challenge Patrick on Catholic teachings, such as Baptism and salvation. Patrick spends a good deal of time patiently explaining to her the various Bible verses that directly address her concerns showing how the Catholic Church’s teachings are straight from the bible.
- Irene – Is it a sin to look up the penance online, if I don’t know the prayer?
- Rod – John Chapter 1. How did John the Baptist not recognize Jesus if he was his cousin? Does this point to an inconsistency in the Scripture?
- Kathy (email) – Intimacy in a difficult marriage
- Lawrence – If the apostles received the Eucharist at the Last Supper, when were they absolved from any prior sins?
- Maria calls in to challenge Patrick on Catholic teachings, such as Baptism and salvation.
- Dar – My mom did not write her real name on my Baptism certificate. Is the Baptism valid?
- Bobby – Is it wrong for someone to discuss the contents of their confession on the air. Does that undo the confession or violate the seal?