Patrick answers listener questions about working at a place that has practices that go against your morals, how do we know which religion is real, how do you explain seemingly contradictory passages of the bible, and do Catholics pray to statues?
- Louise – I am applying for a job and would have to teach diversity training. What are your thoughts on me taking this job?
- Mary Anne – I have a nephew who is going into the seminary. What would be a good gift to give him?
- Andrew – How do I know which religion is real?
- Cindy – When Jesus was in the Temple, he told Mary he needed to be about his Father’s business, but at Cana, he told her His time had not yet come. Seems like a contradiction. What do you think?
- Sheeree – If the Catholic Church is the Church that Jesus instituted, why can’t Jews be Catholics?
- Patrick recommends “A Protestant Minister becomes a Catholic” by Scott Hahn
- Joyce – I am trying to sell my property. Should I give my daughter a break to buy the house when I need the money for retirement?
- Jack – If you are in a Church and praying in front of a statue, are you really a Christian?