Patrick answers listener questions about Catholic tradition, can we charge money to pray for others, why do we only hear about White and Mexican Catholics and not black Catholics, and what do we say to the non-Catholic boy who is about to ask us permission to marry our daughter?
- Lulu 15-years-old – I am in an online debate with a protestant friend who said that we are adding to the scripture through tradition. She quoted revelations about not adding to scripture, how do I respond?
- Kevin 13-years-old – Since there is both the body and blood present in the communion host, could we call it “the blood of Christ?”
- Karen – I have an opportunity to do some fundraising. What are your thoughts on us offering to pray for people for a sum of money?
- Michelle – Why aren’t there more polls on opinions from black Catholics?
- Katherine – My daughter has been dating a guy for 4 years and he is wanting to talk with my husband and I about marrying her. He is not Catholic, how should we handle this?