Patrick answers listener questions about attending Mass and Adoration at the same time, how do we know Jesus was real, what do Catholics think about Muslims, and what do they believe about Muhammad?
- Nancy – My Adoration hour is at 4am and I listen to Day Break while I’m there
- Patrick shares his experience debating James White and some of the aftermath from it
- Susan – Can you be in the adoration chapel and go to Mass at the same time? Do you have a book recommendation that explains the parts of the Mass and its origins?
- Olivia – How do I talk with a friend who is looking at both Islam and Christianity. What do Catholic’s believe about Muhammad?
- Philomena 7-years-old – How do we know Jesus is real?
- Lonnie – In the Catholic Catechism, there is a part that talks about the Muslims. It says we worship the one God. My understanding is they worship a false God. So why would we say we worship the same God?