Patrick answers listener questions about how to respond to Protestants who say they don’t need Mary, should we believe in evolution or that God created the world in 7 days, and how can I be sure I’m not being led astray from the true Catholic Church?
- Archaeologists find ancient Pompeii fresco showing possible pizza
- National Geographic lays off its last remaining staff writers
- Tom – How can I respond to Protestants who say they don’t need Mary?
- August 7-years-old – Should we believe in evolution or that God created in 7 days?
- Carl – I think Pope Francis is having a modern reaction to JPII’s theology of the body, but I am not sure. Can you help me understand this better?
- Theresa – We are living in a time of humility. We can’t all get what we want all the time and that is a good thing.
- Aaron – How can I make sure I am not led astray from the true Catholic Church?