Patrick answers listener questions about enabling a family member to live in sin, how to talk to kids about their uncle’s divorce/new girlfriend, and how to seek help when everything in your life is going bad and there seems to be no hope.
- Stephanie – My sister is moving in with her boyfriend. Should I help her pack or is that condoning her bad choices?
- Maria – Trying to date the Catholic way and my boyfriend has a lot of married women friends that he hangs out with. What should I do?
- Tom – What is the history of the Deaconate and what does it mean to be one?
- Terence – Margaret Sanger started Planned Parenthood for one reason
- Brian – My brother got divorced and is now with a new girlfriend. I’m not sure how to talk to my kids about this
- Elizabeth – I’m having issues with my children and trying to deal and I really need your advice