Bible Study: (2:12)
- Why does God want to make a great nation of Moses?
- What does it mean that the kingdom is like a mustard seed?
- (22:09) – can a children of unmarried parents become a priest?
- (27:58) – I went to a strange Church this weekend; what should I do?
Word of the Day: Encampment of the Lord (34:21)
- (36:29) – In seminary, is learning Latin still required?
- (38:25) – When I went to confession, my husband is a Protestant and the priest encouraged me to go to the Protestant service. Could you comment on that?
- (45:07) – God married a woman named Sophia? Could you explain?
- (46:53) – Father was talking about the priests needing to use their hands; St. Isaac Jogues had a thumb cut off and Pope allowed him to continue.
- (48:30) – A young couple wants to live as brother/sister due to financial reasons. What does he think?