Bible Study: (1:52)
- Father explains the differences between the movie, The Ten Commandments, and the Scripture.
- Father discusses the smallness of the Gospel triangle
- (20:59) – Can I go to this wedding?
- (24:10) – If you’re eye is sound your body is filled with life
- (28:02) – Father discusses the importance of marriage
Word of the Day: Goodly (35:11)
- (38:10) – My friend is with a guy who is discouraging her from going to confession. What should I do?
- (43:52) – This Bible translation doesn’t between Spanish and English doesn’t make sense
- (46:29) – Is Moses an Egyptian name? We don’t know his Hebrew name right?
- (47:31) – Confession has really early reference in the Old Testament Bible. What do you think?