Bible Study: (2:16)
- Father explains how today’s reading explain what the government of God is.
- (20:40) – When God does something mean or violent in reaction to sin?
- (22:46) – Are there any examples of invalid ordinations?
- (25:33) – Fasting and new wine
- (28:08) – The Bible doesn’t say Thomas put his hands in Jesus’ side
- (28:52) – Let your conscience be your guide?
- (31:38) – Does the devil have more power than God on earth?
Word of the Day: Abode (33:47)
- (36:17) – When did some Hebrew words become the prober name for Adam and Eve and when did Christ become Jesus name?
- (39:14) – What does it mean for a wife to be submissive to her husband?
- (45:37) – I am unable to leave the house because of health problems. Some days I feel really sad and frustrated about this situation. What should I do?
- (48:21) – When you talk to the angels can you pray in your mind only?
- (50:07) – Should I talk to my niece who cohabitates?