Patrick shares the story of a woman completely covered in tattoos who is unable to get a job which sparks a ton of calls from listeners asking about tattoos and sharing their tattoo horror stories.
- Woman completely covered in tattoos unable to get a job. Imagine that.
- The argument of the beard
- Janet – My adult daughter can’t get over the horrific treatment of Native American’s by the Catholic Church. How do I talk with her about this?
- Ann – We live next to a reservation. A lot of people I know say they bless the nuns and priest who helped them.
- Nicole – Love the topic on tattoos. When My kids were young I told them that they couldn’t get FAKE tattoos because I didn’t want them to get the idea that tattoos are a good thing.
- Jared – If there are Free Mason objects in a house, will a house blessing be strong enough to deal with it?
- Diana – What do you think about people who have religious tattoos?