Patrick continues talking to listeners and answering their questions about tattoos –
- Jennifer – There was a place with great roller-coaster but we would not go to something called the Freak Show because they had the tattooed lady.
- Rey – My son got a tattoo on his calf. He took a job where he had to wear shorts and they made him pay to cover it up. You don’t know what the future holds.
- Steve – I regret my tattoos
- Haley – My husband told me not to get a tattoo when we were engaged and I am so glad I didn’t get one.
- Sam – My grandma had the year 1913 tattooed on her wrist. She said it was the year she came from Italy. I had a business and would not let our employees have tattoos that were exposed.
- Joseph – How can I talk with people confidently when they catch me off guard with questions?
- Louis – I used to be a surgical assistant and a young murder victim had a fresh tattoo so we couldn’t harvest her organs.
- Dan – I used to be a tattoo artist, I’m covered in tattoos, and I played Relevant Radio at my shop. I have tattooed for 28 years. I did a lot of religious tats.