- Ray – I am Native American in Western American tribe. People need to know that we have our own government and if someone is drilling here than our government permitted it and it’s okay.
- Patrick is fascinated by Ray being a Catholic Native American and asks him about sweat lodges, dream catchers, and about other aspects of the Native American culture
- John – Can you baptize a baby if the Catholic parents are not good Catholics and don’t want to have anything to do with baptism?
- Patricia – We are going to the Guadalupe festival and my 8-year-old daughter is wondering how we can prepare for the pilgrimage?
- Kathy – A priest gave others communion on the tongue but when I came up he said I had to receive on the hand. That confused me. What should I do?
- Kimberly – If someone baptized another person without pouring the water over the head, is it valid?
- Eileen – Do the plenary indulgences work when praying along with the Family Rosary Across America?
- Shirley – I was baptized as a baby without knowing it and later came into the Church. I am grateful for it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |