Patrick answers a plethora of listener questions and he gives a detailed explanation of exactly what the problem is with lay people being asked by the priests to lay hands on people during the celebration of sacraments, showing why this is a confusion of roles between laypeople and priests (referring to it as an empty gesture)
- Happy Birthday Ringo Starr
- Dan – What do you think about modalism and heresy in general?
- Mike – Is it okay for non-Catholics to pray over me?
- Frank – What is going on with Archbishop Vigano and his implementation of Exsurge domine?
- Diane – Our parish has to ambos. One for the Gospels and one for the other readings. Is that okay?