- Feel good story: First-time author becomes Amazon best seller overnight after video of his empty book signing went viral on TikTok, leading to an outpouring of support from strangers online
- Bonnie – It says in the Bible God made man in His image. What does God look like and do you have a favorite artist’s depiction of God?
- Kelly – Are all children who get baptized gong to heaven when they die? Do we need to pray for their souls? Patrick shares that his mom lost a baby at birth when he was 8-years-old
- Joe – How did you parents cope with Catrina’s death? Also, what do priest do when consecrating the Eucharist if they are alcoholics?
- Dawn – How do I talk with people who say that the Church covers up bad things about the Native Americans?
- Harvey 6-years-old – Do you celebrate your birthday when you are in heaven?
- Celia – Is it wrong for me to want to go to a priest for communion rather than a Eucharistic minister?
- Carson – I am a protestant of the Reformed Baptist Church. Can you help explain why should I view Catholics as brothers in Christ?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |