Summary- Patrick explains what an apostolic pardon is and when it should be used, and Father Tim calls in to give firsthand experience of giving the sacrament to those near death.
- Emailer-response to a situation a week ago of encouragement to young couple who were having family conflict.
- Norbert in New York What are your thoughts on bishop Michael Curry’s analogy that we are all part of one tree, and each denomination has a special gift?
- Javier in Miami, FL comments on people dying and the apostolic blessing: my mother in law passed away a couple weeks ago.
- Emailer asking what this apostolic pardon is all about? Can I request this if a person is close to death?
- Zachery in Texas Why don’t Catholics take more into consideration what we were taught in the Didache?
- Eleanor in Palos Hills, IL – I saw a women give other women communion at the tabernacle after mass? is that OK?
- Emailer- Asking did Pope John Paul elevated the “Word of God”? Some are thinking this means that Eucharist is not as important as word. How do I respond?
- Fr. Tim Eastern Shore Maryland- My experiences giving last rites to those close to death.