Patrick answers listener questions about the Sign of the Cross, what is the history of indulgences, and he directly addresses an email that accuses him of “putting false information on the airwaves”
- Email – I give up my morning coffee for Lent because it’s a bigger sacrifice for me then giving up meat
- Bridgette – How many times should you make the sign of the cross when you pray?
- Kurt – Can Holy Water or blessed salt be distributed outside of church
- Dusty – What is the history of indulgences?
- Caroline – Cute story: my little boy asked me, “why do we say lasagna in the highest?”
- Elena – “Secret of the Rosary” by Saint Louis de Montfort includes prayers to pray before each decade. Is there a resource like that for the Luminous mysteries?
- Pat – My son said the Infant of Prague was “infinite frog”
- Patrick responds to an email from Dennis who says he should “stop putting false information on the airwaves” in regards to the Catholic Church being the Church established by Jesus.
- Christian – My son just came into the Church (I came into the Church a few years ago). My son will be going to a Catholic university because of Relevant Radio!