Patrick explains what a “communion of saints” mean, and he addresses the priest scandal and how that shouldn’t deter us from our love of the Catholic Church
- Donna – What does it mean that there is a “communion of saints?”
- John – My wife and I are going to have a convalidation ceremony. My wife doesn’t want to wear a dress, but instead suit and pants.
- Lee – Comment about intercessory prayer. I converted to Catholicism 20 years ago. As a Protestant, I was raised to think that the soul is asleep in Christ after death. As Catholics, we don’t believe that the soul sleeps.
- Ed – Is there a book about faith and science that I can recommend to my son who says, “I believe in science”?
- Brian – How can I respond to someone who said he left the Church because of abuse crisis.
- Steve – Is the Catholic Church okay with me doing Yoga?
- Maria – There is sexual abuse everywhere. Why do people focus on the Catholic Church? Now the Church has special training to help priests report abuse.
- Raymo – How does the Church differentiate pride vs proud?
- Liz – What about Catholic Yoga while praying the Rosary? How can it be wrong if I’m praying while exercising?