Patrick answers listener questions about how to help fallen away friends back to the Catholic Church, what does God do with prayers from Protestants, will Lutherans be welcomed back into the Catholic Church, and is it valid for the Apostolic Pardon to be prayed by a lay person?
- Kevin (email) – I’m looking for scripture that can help lead my fallen away friends back to the Catholic Church
- Email – Question about the Theology of the Sacraments of Initiation
- Email – Yoga isn’t dangerous, and Patrick should reexamine his thoughts about it
- Joseph – wedding question
- Gabriel – What does God do with the prayers from Protestants and is the Holy Spirit present within the protestant church?
- Mark – Will Lutherans be welcomed back to the Catholic Church?
- Mary – My Protestant friend, who is a mom, mentioned that she feels her children are not saved because they cannot be baptized till they are at the age of reason. Is that a Protestant view?
- Lawrence – If the prayer of the Apostolic Pardon was prayed by a lay person because the priest wasn’t available, is it valid?