- Patrick continues his conversation with Lawrence from the end of the last hour. Patrick explains what an Apostolic Pardon is.
- Barbara – If the Good Thief did not have to go to confession, and Jesus gave him a free pass to Heaven, does it contradict the theology and all the hoops we have to go through as Catholics to go to Heaven?
- Victoria – Worried about sister who is married with two kids, but not married in the Catholic Church. I don’t see her husband being helpful with the kids. He emotionally abuses her. Because my sister is Catholic, can she still divorce him? Is it advisable to divorce?
- Jacinto – Is God’s real name Jehovah?
- Will – What is the age of reason for communion or confirmation?
- Mary – How one goes about changing the Roman Missal? What would it take to say “body, blood, soul and divinity of Christ” when distributing communion in order to increase the number of Catholics who believe in the presence of Jesus in the Eucharist.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |