Patrick answers listener questions about what to do if you see a non-Catholic receiving Communion, do angels and demons have free will, and how to respond when a non-Catholic asks about “Catholic guilt”
- Diana – I thought one of the features of the Apostolic Pardon could be granted when person is unconscious. Is that true?
- Michelle – Works at a local Catholic university that promotes a woke agenda, including enneagrams and yoga. How can I handle this?
- Do I have any responsibility to stop a non-Catholic from receiving Communion?
- Leslie – My friend’s kid is falling away from the faith and really struggling. How can we help?
- Rocco – In iconography, Jesus holds up 2 fingers up, what does that signify?
- Tom – How can I engage more with classical literature? Was there a saint who wrote about classical literature?
- Dan – Hebrew Scriptures: in the Torah, the same word is used for angels and demons, and neither of these creatures has free will. How can Christians believe that angels and demons have free will?
- Audio: Republican representative from Ohio Jim Jordan grills FBI director Christopher Wray for spying on Traditional Latin Mass Catholics
- Julie – How can I respond to non-Catholics when they say the church makes you feel guilty and that the Church is legalistic?