Patrick answers listener questions about the Trinity, speaking in tongues, Catholic funeral masses, what is the protocol for receiving communion for the homebound, and why did Judas need to point out who Jesus was if everyone knew who he was?
- Pam (email) – Is it okay to use analogies to explain the Trinity?
- Matt – My Protestant friend ‘prayed over me’ and was speaking in tongues. Was this okay?
- Christopher – Are Catholics required to have a funeral mass when they pass?
- Marilyn – My daughter is married outside the church? Will she ever be able to receive communion?
- Virginia – Women came up and asked for six hosts at communion for her pix for her homebound husband. What is the protocol?
- Sue – Can you clarify why God wouldn’t hear your prayers if you are in mortal sin?
- Mike – Why was Judas needed to point Jesus out? Didn’t everyone already know what he looked like?
- Zachary – What is the difference between Novice Ordo and Latin Mass? Why does the priest face a different direction?
- Mary – Why are priests not allowed to get married?