Fr. Matthew talks marriage and marriage prep. Callers chime in with their experience and advice. Father also answers questions about SSPX, exorcism prayers at Baptism and Halloween.
- Father talks marriage prep and gives some ideas for what engaged and newly married people should consider and think about for a happy marriage.
- Joe in San Francisco jumps into the conversation about saving and spending in a relationship.
- Jenny in Maryland adds why there needs to be flexibility of using your gifts inside and outside of workforce.
- Aaron in Michigan – What is so bad about SSPX?
- Ray in California wonders why priests pray an exorcism prayer at Baptism?
- Gordon in Napa California- Married 52 years and my tips are same faith, monthly date, go to bed at same time.
- Yaretzi in Illinois- Is it a sin to celebrate Halloween?