Father kicks off the hour talking about how to explain the mystery of the Eucharist with friends, what Lutherans believe when it comes to the Eucharist and filtering through request for donations from charities.
- Anna Marie in Maine- I am 13. How can I explain the miracle of the Eucharist to my friend?
- Howard in Wisconsin- Did my unbaptized child go to heaven?
- Laura in NJ- My Lutheran son in Law in receives communion and believes what the Church teaches, what should I give him to read about coming to the Catholic Church?
- Cynthia in NJ – Wondering if I have a sacramental marriage. I am Catholic, but my husband is not.
- Karen in Texas- How can I filter out which religious solicitations are good and which I should avoid?
- Donna in Wisconsin- I’m a Lutheran and I believe in the transformation of Jesus in Eucharist.
- Arlene in California – How do we teach ourselves to believe in God so we can follow his will?
- Jennifer in Washington DC – Why did Mary get betrothed to Joseph if she made a promise of virginity?